lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

New Beginning...


I wore this outfit to a friend's wedding. At first, I was very unsure about what to wear because her wedding color was PINK. As soon as I saw this dress in my closet, my uncertainties were put to rest :-). I had a GREAT time, from the beautiful Cathedral to the very nice and intimate reception location and how could I forget about the delicious corn pudding :-). Here is the link to the pictures [[http://www.paosin.com/2010/06/caitlin-and-drew-wedding/]]

Caitlin and I standing outside the Cathedral




admiring Caitlin's beautiful ring




YAHHH...YIPPIE...My very delicious corn pudding..


DANCING






Waiting for Caitlin to toss her bouquet


Aww...tears of happiness


Floral Print Dress: F21
Sweater+Belt: BCBG
Photographer: PaOsin.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario